Sonntag, 15. November 2009

Paper Marathon


Projects:
Paper on Gardening as a Place of Seduction: Done
Presentation on the Influence of the Golden Books: Done
Paper on the Reinvention of the Naughty Child in Dahl and Hoffmann: Done

Still to do:
Paper on Hair as a Gender Code in the Medieval Ages
Response Paper to Werewolf Imagery
Abstract on Hair
Second Life Project about Gardening and Seduction
Draft about Hair and Concepts of Reality
Final Exam Children's Literature



It is a well-known fact that even though you are sick, the work is not done for you. After happily and kindly sharing my bad cold with my entire floor, I have been in a state of no sleep, tons of coffee, nervous breakdowns and writing, writing, writing to finish my two big critical papers...and I made it somehow. Sometimes I am impressed and little shivers run down my spine by all the work I have done this semester...I cannot believe I have made it so far!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen