Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009

Odd thoughts...



Music: Florent Pagny - Si tu veux m'essayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBLn6Ur0S4&feature=related
Coffee: late coffee= bad decision= no sleep
Books to read: Ramona the Brave, The Myth of Pope Joan



Today is one of these days were nothing will be as usual. I have been lazy this morning, due to too much coffee last night, whicht kept me awake almost all night...good job Sarah! My head is full with odd thoughs about life, future and what I really want in life. There are tons of things on my to do list...but today...yes no maybe..we'll see.

Life sometimes is just complicated. Listening to Florent makes me happy today...Do you sometimes have the feeling that you are shortly before breaking out of something? ...that you almost can smile and feel free? I am not sure if this is explicable at all...this odd feeling inside...but today its there inside me...just waiting for its breakthrough...I am smiling already...


Lets go on a quest and stop worrying about future...at least once...Go out and enjoy life today!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen