Sonntag, 30. August 2009

My date with Paul


Yesterday I had my first date for ages, which made me really nervous. However, Paul was really eager to get to know me and find out more about me, so we scheduled a date for 12.30 on Saturday. He really is a nice guy I think and totally understands my problems and the stuff I worry about. There was a connection right away. We actually met at his place (I know people say girls should not do that on first dates to go directly to the guy's house...but I was confident).

Unfortunately, he could not come to our date in person and send me one of his best friends to hang out with me...I still had a wonderful time. However, his friend was a bit slow at first which made me really sleepy and he not as experienced in dating yet, but well we will meet again...I think...I hope


(Too bad that I had to pay on our first date though...this is not how its supposed to be)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen