Donnerstag, 6. August 2009

Tomorrow


...my heart is beating like a jungle drum...


a) I am nervous
b) my 1st suitcase is too heavy...which is clearly the result of its own weight of 6kg
c) consequently I had to rearrange things and take out my gym shoes (too bad)
d) now it weighs exactly 23kg...and I hope my scale is working correctly
.
.
.
e) but now my other suitcase is too small to fit the rest in....

...what a vicious circle...its nerve-wrecking...

However, next to that I am close to paranoia thinking all day about plane crashes, lost luggage and crumpy security officers who will make me leave stuff behind, open my bags etc etc...and of course of a constantly noisy, snorring and talking neighbour in the plane next to me....

...and worst of all the little man is not shutting up for one moment...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen