Samstag, 8. August 2009

Today

...Welcome America, welcome Normal, welcome Little Man....


Well, I am on the way of no return at least not until December. Flight went well, squeezed between two guys who did not need to go to any sort of washroom for eight hours..rspct! However, arriving was also without difficulties and thanks to many nice people I easily found my way around and finally to Normal...


What about Normal? Well its normal in Normal, nothing spectacular, typically American town. However, we were picked up by Rachel and her husband Phil, who took us for Dinner at Olive Garden and brought us to our hotel were we spent the first night in a nice but awfully hot hotel room. And today...today I met Jeff, the caretaker of the hotel and had a chat...a friendly person more or less teethless ;D...

However, starting problems as usual...the technical equipment does not work properly...we cannot fit our notebook plugs into the converting plugs....need to fix that soon...Furthermore, Skype is not working properly at least not on my computer so I have to call via Ludmillas. I hope that that'll be fixed soon as well...


So much for now...
Love to each and everyone...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen