Montag, 31. August 2009

To Daniel


...31 Aug 2001 - 31 Aug 2009...



O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That’s newly sprung in June:
O my Luve's like the melody
That’s sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in love am I:
And I will love thee still, my dear,
Till a’ the seas gang dry:

Till all the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
I will love thee still, my dear,
While the sands o’ life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only Love
And fare thee weel, a while!
And I will come again, my Love,
Tho’ it were ten thousand mile.
Robert Burns
______________________________________________________




...All I want is to love you for the rest of my life, to wake up every morning with you by my side knowing that no matter what happens, I'll be able to come home to your loving arms.

...All I want is to share everything with you, to talk to you about our ideas, our dreams, the little everyday things that make us laugh, and the not-so-little things that we can't help worrying about.

...All I want is to give you my love as a place you can always come to for acceptance or the simple comfort that silence brings, when things left unspoken can still be understood.

...All I want is to grow old with you, to watch our life unfold, our dreams one by one, come true.
...All I want is to love you forever!


....And even though we are not married yet, and even though it might still take some time, I promise you today to love, protect, care and be with you in times of struggle and hardship as well as joy - for now and forever! Thank you for the wonderful and amazing eight years, for all your company, understanding and patience through the last year, for your encouragement and your belief in me, what I am doing and most importantly in us!

Hab dich ganz doll lieb!


_______________________________________________________________


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen